The Exposure 3010S2 D Amplifier is available for demonstration in our Hull store by request.
The Exposure Hi-Fi 3010S2 Integrated Amplifier has 110 watts RMS per channel into 8 Ohms. There are six line inputs and the option to fit a MC or MM phono module. There are also bi-wiring speaker outputs and a separate pre-amp output with class A buffer stage. High quality capacitors are used in the signal path and cascode circuitry utilised for improved power supply immunity. The fast bipolar transistor output stage produces a dynamic and vivid performance. All-aluminium casework and extruded front panel controls resonance and stray electro-magnetic fields.
Exposure 3010S2 D Amplifier Specification:
- 110 Watts per channel at 8 Ohms
- Input Impedance : 17K Ohms minimum (line input)
- Input Sensitivity : 250mV
- Pre-amplifier Output : 1V for rated input (gain + 18dB full volume)
- Frequency Response : 20Hz – 20KHz ± 0.5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion : <0.03% at rated output, ref. 1KHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio : >100dB, ref. rated output
- Channel Separation : >60dB, 20Hz – 20KHz
- H x W x D : 115 x 440 x 300 mm
- Weight : 12kg