The Exposure 3010S2 Power Amplifier is available for demonstration in our Hull store by request.
Designed in the United Kingdom, the Exposure 3010S2 Power Amplifier are engineered by people who are obsessed with sound reproduction and who are passionate about music. They are committed to two channel stereo and they make hi-fi that is fitted with highly specified components. The Exposure 3010S2 Power Amplifier looks the finished product, and is best described as “understated.” Exposure say this reflects traditional simplicity and elegance.
Exposure 3010S2 Power Amplifier Specification:
- Power Output: 110W per Channel (stereo) at 1kHz into 8 Ohms
- Input Impedance: 18k Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz +/-o.5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.015%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >100dB
- Channel Separation: >60dB, 20Hz – 20kHz
- Mains Supply: 110/120V or 220/240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: <400VA, 8 Ohm load both channels driven
- Dimensions HxWxD (mm): 115 x 440 x 300
- Weight: 12kg
Note: Power Stereo/ Power Mono
Chưa có đánh giá nào.